CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
PHASA CONSERVATION AND EMPOWERMENT FUND (‘the Company’)
PHASA Full and Life members (‘Voting Members’) are invited to nominate candidates for election to the Board of Directors of the PHASA Conservation and Empowerment Fund ('the Board') for 2015/2016. (Nomination forms available from the PHASA Office and attached hereto.)
The election of the Directors will take place at the 2015 Annual General Meeting of the Company ('the Meeting') to be held on 18 November 2015. The procedure is described more fully below.
- Notice is hereby given to Voting Members calling for nominations, for election to the Board, of the following positions:
- Voting members are to nominate candidate(s), which candidate(s) need not have Full Membership of PHASA to fill two (2) position on the Board, according to the MOI section 126.96.36.199
- Members who retire from the Board shall be eligible for re-election.
- Nominations shall be in writing and shall be signed by the nominee and any one (1) Voting Member of the Company and accepted in writing by the signature of the candidate in question.
- Completed nomination forms must be lodged with the Company at its registered office by no later than 10 November 2015.
- Only Voting Members are entitled to nominate and vote for Directors.
- The Members’ Directors shall be elected by an ordinary resolution.
- The following Directors retire by rotation:
Hermann Meyeridricks (Ex-Officio, PHASA immediate past- president), Johann Combrink, Jan Kleynhans, Craig Maartens, Tavi Fragoso
- Directors remaining in office are:
Stan Burger, (Ex-Officio, PHASA president), Antonie Lotter, Ben Heystek, Fritz Rabe
Proxies may be used. Proxies shall be deposited at the PHASA address on or before 12 November 2015 or shall be given to the Company Secretary prior to the Meeting. Proxie forms are attached hereto and are available from the office.