CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
PHASA CONSERVATION AND EMPOWERMENT FUND (‘the Company’)
PHASA Full and Life members (‘Voting Members’) are invited to nominate candidates for election to the Board of Directors of the PHASA Conservation and Empowerment Fund ('the Board') for 2014. (Nomination forms available from the PHASA Office and attached hereto.) The election of the Directors will take place at the 2013 Annual General Meeting of the Company ('the Meeting') to be held on 20 November 2013. The procedure is described more fully below.
1. Notice is hereby given to Voting Members calling for nominations, for election to the Board, of the following position:
1.1. 2 Members’ Directors who hold full membership of PHASA to fill two (2) positions on the Board.
1.2. 3 Members’ Directors who may, but need not, have Full Membership of PHASA to fill three (3) positions on the Board
2. Members who retire from the Board shall be eligible for re-election.
3. Nominations shall be in writing and shall be signed by the nominee and any one (1) Voting Member of the Company and accepted in writing by the signature of the candidate in question.
4. Completed nomination forms must be lodged with the Company at its registered office by no later than 13 November 2013 .
5. Only Voting Members are entitled to nominate and vote for Directors.
6. The Members’ Directors shall be elected by an ordinary resolution.
7. The following Directors retire by rotation:
Hans Vermaak, Dries van Coller, Nicole Da Silva, Cecil Corringham and Eduard Katzke.
8. Directors remaining in office are:
Hermann Meyeridricks (Ex-Officio, PHASA president-elect), Phillip Bronkhorst, Peter Ruddle and Gray Thornton.
Proxies may be used. Proxies shall be deposited at the PHASA address on or before 15 November 2013 or shall be given to the Company Secretary prior to the Meeting. Proxie forms are attached hereto and are available from the office.