38th PHASA Convention & AGM in November 2015!!
VENUE: Protea Hotel Ranch Resort - near Polokwane, Limpopo Province
DATES: 16 - 18 Noivember 2015
Registration: Click to complete the online registration
GET READY FOR THE 38th PHASA CONVENTION & AGM!!
Registration is now open for the Convention & AGM — our most important event of the year.
Clear your diaries and circle the date in red on your calendar: the 38th PHASA Convention & AGM promises to be one of the most pertinent yet!
Taking place at the Protea Hotel Ranch Resort in Polokwane, from 16 to 18 November this year, the event is sure to live up to its billing as one of the biggest highlights on the South African professional hunting calendar.
This convention will be very relevant with regard to the vital issues that will be discussed and decided on, which affect all our members and their businesses. New office-bearers will be elected and new policies formulated, and there will be exceptional presentations for guests to enjoy.
By means of our auction, the convention always plays an important role in raising funds for PHASA. Booths at overseas shows, quality firearms, hunts, artwork and jewelry are some of the items that will be under the hammer.
It is not all work, however. Around the braai fires, new friendships are formed, networks built and new opportunities and ideas explored. There are two very special events for the ladies – on Monday and Wednesday.
The convention is an excellent opportunity for new members to become acquainted with our industry, and meet and learn from the “old hands”, and for our young professional hunters to meet our outfitters and, hopefully, obtain some hunting days.
We encourage all our members to attend.
Register online! http://www.phasa.co.za/calendar/agm-convention/registration.html
Remember to submit entries for our most sought-after awards, which will be presented at the gala, namely the Uncle Stevie, Paul Ferreira Bow-hunting, Basie Maartens PH of the Year, and Tracker of the Year awards.
Don’t miss this event!!
Sponsors Rally behind PHASA’S AGM and Convention.
PHASA is humbled and overwhelmed by the positive response it has received so far from companies and individuals willing to help sponsor its 38th Convention and AGM.
Dallas Safari Club and Zingela Forwarders have, for the fourth year in a row, agreed to be the official convention sponsors.
The other sponsors confirmed so far for the convention are:
- Safari Club International — the fun evening on the first night of the convention and photographer
- Trophy Solutions - convention business bags
- Wild Sheep Foundation - Sunday welcome cocktails
- Minuteman Press Somerset West - convention manual
- Krieghoff and Sabi Rifles - Krieghoff big-bore shoot
- Zingela Forwarders — the very popular Ladies’ Lunch on 18 November
- Sports Afield — the band for the fun evening
- Cambanos & Son — the pre-dinner gala cocktail function
- NWWT and Kal Lester — the pre-dinner cocktails for sponsors and donors
- African San Taxidermy — the technical team
- Umdende Hunting Safaris — the PH Happy Hour on Tuesday
- African San Taxidermy - the Technical team
- Red Point Resolutions - the Monday Workshop
- African Events - for the Survival kits
- Book Your Hunt.com - Convention support staff
- Gayle Meyeridricks - Monday Ladies breakfast
Chief executive Adri Kitshoff expressed her thanks to all the sponsors and said it was because of them that the PHASA Convention & AGM had proved to be so popular. “The convention is hugely valuable for our PHs and outfitters and, in turn, we want to give our sponsors as much recognition as possible,” she said. “It has proved to be a winning formula and a testament to our long-standing partnership that we have always been able to better our previous effort, and I am sure that this year will be no exception.”
Fun Evening Theme: Great Advertisements or Products
Monday, 16 November 2015