UPDATED SUMMARY OF AUCTION ITEMS:
1. A special, 2-monthly advertising package in the Hunting Report newsletter — PHASA members only
2. Fly-fishing safari for one person at Vanderkloof Safari Lodge, Northern Cape
3. 6-day, 7-night trophy hunt in the Strydenburg area, Northern Cape for one hunter and one observer
4. Handmade knife
5. Zebra flatskin
6. 2-day, 1-night trophy hunt for two hunters in the Swartruggens area, North West province
7. Safari cooler box
8. Dip and pack, including shipping of seven animals to any major airport in the USA
9. Sterling silwer bracelet
10. 1-day, 2-night trophy hunt for one hunter and one observer in the Kathu area
11. Professionally designed organic herb and vegetable garden by Maryna Serfontein
12. A three-year e-mail subscription to the Hunting Report newsletter
13. Rigby Zambezi knife and a Rigby Grand Tradition book
14. Biltong hunt for five hunters near Glen, Free State
15. 3-day, 2-night self-catering accommodation in Graaff-Reinet
16. Original painting by James Quinn
17. A 2-night self-catering stay for two adults and two children at Black Leopard Camp, Lydenburg
18. Rigby big game collection elasticised leather bullet pouch, a Rigby silent sling with loop ends and two baseball caps
19. 2-night, 3-day Kudu bull hunt and accommodation in the Limpopo and North West
20. Hand crafted and engraved dinner and side plates for 4
21. Hippo door handles
22. Plated door handles
23. Warthog door handles
24. Springbuck door handles
25. Fallow deer (stag) door handles
How does it work?
Click on the link: http://www.saauctiongroup.co.za/auction.aspx?aid=119
Register as follows:
1. Visit the SA Auction Group ‘Home’ page.
2. On the right-hand side of the page a ‘Register Today’ banner is displayed.
3. Click on the banner to register.
4. Complete the registration form.
5. Accept the ‘ Terms and Conditions’.
6. If you are not sure how to register or bid, please watch the video on the SA Auction Group home page for a step-by-step guide, or phone the online assistance number ― (051) 431 8021.
7. You will receive an ‘activation link’ via e-mail.
8. Click on this link to activate your account.
9. Your account is now active.
10. Click on the ‘Online Auctions’ option.
11. Go to the PHASA Conservation & Empowerment Fund auction page.
12. Your account status must show as ‘active’ to be able to bid.
13. Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ on the PHASA auction page.
14. You will also be asked for your FICA documents
Please contact Marianna Louwrens at PHASA for any questions.: +27 12 667 2048